The Juicy Brews WestFest, hosted by Hop Culture magazine is headed to Classic Cars West on Sunday 4/22. There are some killer East Coast breweries coming to showcase their beers, some for the very first time on the West Coast!
On FRIDAY 4/20, The Good Hop is hosting an official "Pre-Party" and showcasing beers from Magnify Brewing Company and Dancing Gnome Beer! The brewery reps will be hanging with us, talking about their beers, and prepping for Juicy Brews later in the weekend. This is super exciting, as neither brewery is regularly distributed to California. So don't miss your chance to try them out!
MAGNIFY line-up includes:
- Maine Event - New England style IPA with Citra and Simoe, 6.5%. Super Crushable, super juicy.
- Impatiently Waiting: 12% Imperial Stout Aged in Bourbon Barrels for 15 months with maple syrup, cinnamon and coffee
- Peak of Righteousness: 8% DDH Imperial IPA double dry-hopped with Nelson Sauvin
- French Toast DIPA - Breakfast inspired 8% Double IPA with lactose, vanilla and cinnamon
- Buzz Words - 8% Imperial IPA with local New Jersey honey.
DANCING GNOME line-up:
- Double Lustra DIPA
- Exquisite Beast DIPA
- Pocket Sign IPA
- Tiny Moving Parts American Pale
TRIPLE CROSSING line-up:
- Waxing Poetic, Berliner Weisse with Blood Orange & Graqpefruit
- Battle Creek DIPA